Friday, July 1, 2011

Worms??? Birds??? Meteors???

Hey guys it’s time for another deck list! This time it’s a worm deck with a little twist to it. For those who know me, you know how much I love the worm archetype and now that they have one of the most broken archetype-based cards; W Nebula Meteorite. Here’s the deck list :

Monsters (19)

image   image image image

1  Worm King

2  Worm Cartaros

3  Worm Xex

3  Worm Yagan

1  Evil Dragon Ananta

1  Honest

2  Caius The Shadow Monarch

2  Genex Ally Birdman

2  Spirit Reaper

2  Chaos Sorcerer

 

Spells (8)

image image image

1 Swords of Revealing Light

1 Stumbling

1 Monster Reborn

1 Dark  Hole

2 Mystical Space Typhoon

1 Giant Trunade

1 Book of Moon

 

Traps (13)

imageimage image

3 W Nebula Meteorite

2 Scrap-Iron Scarecrow

2 Bottomless Trap Hole

1 Torrential Tribute

1 Trap Dustshoot

1 Mind Crush

2 Chain Disappearance

1 Solemn Judgement

 

 

As you can see, this deck has the worm engine in it but it also has a chaos theme. Ever since I was introduced to Chaos Sorcerer, I always loved the card. I would always try to find ways to put it into the decks that I play. Again, like all the deck lists that I put up on my blog, you can comment, rate, criticize, etc.

 

Thank you to all my viewers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment