Thursday, June 23, 2011

Updates!

Hey Christian here I just wanted to update my viewers with some information.

  • First off I would love to buy your damaged “expensive” cards.
    • For example : You know that damaged Mirror force? Solemn? Brionac? Stardust? Yes, the one that makes you feel like you have to wash yourself after touching it. I would love to buy that off of you. Just give me an email ( sdctenorboy@yahoo.com ) with the price, card name, and some details about the damage. We’ll work things out.
  • Second, For you viewers who want to save money.
    • Do you find yourself…
      • Wishing gas prices were cheaper?
      • Traveling soo much but the money in your pocket isn’t sufficient enough to support the gas needed for those trips? YCS tournaments, Trips with friends, etc.
    • If there was a way for you to NEVER pay for gas again would you be interested?
      • Well… Visit my website for more information.
      • Free Gas!! By StitchStitch

 

Thank you again to my viewers for your support!

1 comment:

  1. Leave me a comment when your worm deck is up.

    ~Valafar123

    ReplyDelete