Friday, June 3, 2011

Decklist: Destiny’s End

Ok  here’s a deck that I’m currently using. It’s fun and it has my favorite card; Destiny End Dragoon. So the story goes my brother and I were buying YuGiOh Light of Destruction booster packs and I said “Watch me pull….” and before I finish saying “Destiny End Dragoon” he goes “This?” and rubs it in my face.  lol. Yea I know it’s not much of a story… So here’s the card and decklist.

image

"Destiny Hero - Plasma" + "Destiny Hero - Dogma"
A Fusion Summon of this monster can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls and inflict damage to your opponent equal to its ATK. If you activate this effect you cannot conduct your Battle Phase that turn. During your Standby Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard, you can remove from play 1 "Destiny Hero" card from your Graveyard to Special Summon this card.

 

Decklist:

Monsters: 26

3 Destiny Hero Dogma

3 Destiny Hero Plasma

2 Destiny Hero Malicious

3 Elemental Hero Prisma

3 Elemental Hero Sparkman

1 Elemental Hero Stratos

2 Deep Sea Diva

3 Phantom of Chaos

2 Chaos Sorcerer

3 King of the Swamp

1 Gorz The Emissary of Darkness

Spells (14)

1 Allure of Darkness

1 Destiny Draw

3 Trade-In

3 Polymerization

1 Future Fusion

1 Giant Trunade

3 Miracle Fusion

1 Foolish Burial

Extra: 15

3 Destiny End Dragoon

3 Elemental Hero Absolute Zero

1 Elemental Hero Darkbright

1 Elemental Hero Plasma Vice

1 Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman

1 Elemental Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer

2 Elemental Hero The Shining

1 Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste

2 Stardust Dragon

No comments:

Post a Comment