Friday, June 10, 2011

What luck!

So my mom bought me 4 Yugioh cards knowing I needed/wanted a card in that specific booster pack (yes I buy booster packs >.> )

The card is "Safe Zone" so I open the
First pack... Dang... Just a rare... I open the second and I pull T.G. Cyber Magician. Yay! Then my brother opened up the other 2 and pulled not one... But two safe zones! Wow!!!

What luck! >.>

So I'm going to be updating my destiny end dragoon deck a bit

Still looking for 2 destiny hero plasma, 3 king of the swamp, and maybe another chain material. Haha

2 comments:

  1. Your mom buys you cards? xD My mom hates when I spend money on cards. She tells me to buy clothes >.> .... xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Yeaaa it's not as bad as my friend though :( hahaha

    One day I slept over my friends house and when his mom came home from work, she had like 3 tins, and a few booster packs... I was like what??? It's my even your b-day lol!

    ReplyDelete