Sunday, May 22, 2011

Dueling Network

Duelingnetwork
 
Soooo Dueling Network. The new Online virtual dueling system. I recently just got hooked on it so I decided to do a short blog about it.Oh the picture will link you to the website if you wanted to check it out. :)
 
Some things I personally like about it:
- It gives you the option to put monsters into spell zones for your unions/dragunities/armory arm/Crystal Beasts/etc.
- It gives you the option to put your spells/traps into monster zones. Great for trap monsters haha
- Easy to play (Just make an account and boom! you can play! No download needed)
- Has a catchy opening theme/sequence.
- Has all cards including the ones in OCG (Minus the exceeds)
- Saves me money XD (Testing cards out before buying them is pretty cool)


Things that I think would make it better:
- Level eat system for level eater
- Atk/Def modifier for equips/effects that increase atk/def
- More token selection (they only have goat tokens with 0 atk/ 0 def)

With all those aside, I think it’s a really great website for both casual and professional duels. Thanks for reading.
Till next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment