Friday, May 27, 2011

Gnome?

So I was blog walking and I happened to come across a very interesting blogger. "voilà Vannessa" she has a blog titled "yugioh-player-horoscope" here she talks about the different archetypes of Yugioh and the people who pilot them. Haha just wanted to share my "horoscope" from her site xD

Scraps (Gnomes) These are the intellectuals of the group. They tend to always be on the smarter side of the spectrum. I would describe them as the "lovable nerd" that you cant seem to hate. They are smart, but never obtrusive with their knowledge. For the most part, these people do not make enemies easily.

Oh yea! I'm a lovable nerd! Haha

Here's a link to her page here

5 comments:

  1. Glad you liked it :) And the stupid names, "gnome" are just random from my head. First thing that popped up in my head when I thought of scraps. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it! Keep it up xD! I hope people are liking this blog of mine :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awsome! XD!

    Now... How do I get more followers rofl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummmm.... just have good posts and if people like, they will follow :)

    ReplyDelete